Please see below the latest articles available from parentsinfo.org.
- Viral Trends 2: the sequel19.09.2017 14:32 o'clock
Viral challenges continue to shape a lot of young people’s experiences online. fare harmless and just good fun, but some are more sinister and could pose risks. Here's what parents need to know.
- Digital resilience: a parent's guide05.09.2017 13:51 o'clock
- Yellow: what parents need to know27.06.2017 17:03 o'clock
Yellow is a popular mobile app. Thinkuknow - the education programme of The National Crime Agency’s child protection command CEOP - has created a guide for parents on how the app works and what your child needs to know about how to use it safely and sensibly.
- It’s no game – how to tell if your child is addicted to tech15.06.2017 13:09 o'clock
How video games can draw players in and what parents should do if they think their child is hooked.
- Snapchat - a parent's guide13.06.2017 11:16 o'clock
Everything you need to know about the hugely popular picture sharing app.