Good morning reception class ! Today is Friday
Join in with the weekday song:
Our number this week is 28. Can you find it on the number line ?
How many tens are in 28? And how many ones?
Wake up, Shake Up
After you have listened to/watched the story, have a think about;
- Would you like to have a star? Why?
- What would you do with a star if you had one of your very own?
- Where would you keep your star?
- Where does the boy look?
- What does he try to do to help him reach the star in the sky?
- How do you think you would catch a star?
- Can you think of any other things the boy might have tried to do to reach the star?
Have a go at writing the answers in your work book.
Lets start with song.
Remember each letter has a name and sound, join in with the words and actions!
In today’s lesson we will learn to read some new words.
Can you read these words?
Complete this work sheet in your home learning pack:
Let’s begin with a warm up counting song:
Complete these sheets in your home learning pack:
Relax and Unwind with a story:
Note to parents:
Keep in touch and if you’re happy to share photographs of your child’s work with us – please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish you all a safe and happy weekend,
Mrs Chowdhury, Mrs McCutcheon and Mrs Smith.