We finish for the holidays on Friday and we hope you all have a lovely, relaxing break. However, if you want some jobs to do over the 2 weeks you’re not at school here’s a list of things you can do to keep your brain working.
- Log on to Mathletics – Use the login details in the front of your reading record to logon. Remember, the learning pages let you practise things you missed or found tricky in class. Then test yourself with some of the games!
- Log on to Purple Mash – there are plenty of activities and things to do. Go onto the learning games or use the tools we’ve used in class to write or animate. The login is in your reading record.
- Log on to Espresso – there are lots of videos that help you to learn and practise the English and Maths that we’ve done this term. Use the card in your reading record to help you logon.
- Practise your number bonds on Hit the Button https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button How many can you answer in a minute?
- Go to the library and read a new book.
- Find out as much as you can about Pirates – we’ll be looking at them in our topic next term.
- Practise your spelling on the Little Bird Spelling website https://www.ictgames.com/littleBirdSpelling/ Just click on the year 2 box and away you go!
Most importantly, remember to have fun with your families and we’ll see you on Tuesday 7th January 2020 at 8:55am.
Merry Christmas to everyone and best wishes for the New Year!