Good Morning Year 5,
Today’s activities we would like you to complete are:
In your exercise book, we would like you to complete your meeting tale. Please check below for the success criteria.
– Appropriate and wider use of ambitious vocabulary.
– wider range of sentence structures e.g. dash, list of three, quick actions through an exclamation mark.
– use of semi-colon to create co-ordinating sentences.
– an effective and appropriate use of a wider range of fronted adverbials and adverbial phrases.
– show techniques of how to build tension.
– appropriate use of synonyms and antonyms.
– appropriate use of past perfect, past progressive and future tenses.
– silent letter and spellings from the Year 5 list.
– Joined up handwriting with clear ascenders and descenders.
Below is a copy of the text ‘Little Vixen Street’.
The second activity to sign up for free access to Serial Mash (see link below).
This will need to be completed with an adults help so please ask nicely!
Serial Mash allows you access to a range of books you can read and answer questions about. Please note down any books you read and any questions you answer in your exercise book.
Have a lovely day and weekend!