Links and Resources

Below are a list of useful links and resources available to you.


Need advice on health related matters for your child?

Visit the NHS school health service website.

School Nurse Info

Mental Health

Multi-disciplinary Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service for Central Manchester. A local NHS service.

Manchester Central CAMHS

Manchester City Council 

Visit the council web page for information relating to Admissions, Holiday activities, local carnivals and much more.

Council website – children and families

Supporting families who have children with special educational needs

Parents and Carers can consider accessing support from the agencies and groups below.  For an informal discussion of how we can support you and your family call into the school office and ask for a private conversation with a member of the senior team or attendance officers.

Independent Parent Advice (for parents with children with SEN)

New to the UK?

Contact Citizens Advice for free, helpful advice.

Click here to find out how you can get advice from the Citizens Advice network, including online, by phone and in person local to you.

If you want to know about your rights, applying for benefits, visa and right to work then visit this website below.

Universal Credit eligibility

Finding a place to live locally