Our ethos and values is entrenched in our philosophy:
‘Love to Learn, Learn to Do Well, Living Well Together’ – for pupils to embrace twenty first century changes and developments based on our solid foundation of shared faith-based morals and values.
- Every child reaches their full potential by working in full partnership with our families
- Nurture and develop resilient pupils with positive attitudes and excellent behaviour
- As a Manchester Church of England school – celebrating diversity of faiths, cultures and lifestyles
- Pupils’ rights are a priority in all that we do at St Agnes’
- Ensure all our pupils become better local and global citizens.
These are achieved by enabling our pupils to:
- develop lively enquiring minds capable of independent thought;
- acquire the knowledge and skills relevant to adult life and to participate as citizens in
a rapidly changing world;
- understand the world in which they live and the inter-independence of individuals,
groups and nations;
- acquire reasoned attitudes, values and beliefs;
- experience a sense of achievement through the study of major areas of knowledge;
- enjoy the learning process which encourages them to take advantage of educational
opportunities throughout life by the development of social, economic and political
- experience the school as a caring, supportive, learning environment, where there is
equal opportunity for all pupils.